[idvusers] Capture issues

Not sure if anyone else has these strange issues. I`m running the 2.4
version on a windows XP SP 2 machine. Quite often when trying the
capture a png image (using the capture feature), it will flicker
during the capture resulting in nothing more than a grey box being
exported.

Is there another way to export the images other than a screen capture.
I would prefer to use png, the other formats are too lossy or too big.
It`s got to the point where it is easier to hit "print screen" and
crop the screen grab in photoshop. Not the ideal way! Thank you.