[idvusers] Time period in text point data?

Hello,

I am a new user of IDV and am quite impressed. So far, everything works great!

Now I have my first question: I have 3d text point data (csv format) that I am animating. So far, each point has one time value and is therefore shown only at one time step (when it appears) and disappears with the next step. Is it possible (and if so, how) to define a time period for points, so that they appear at a specified time and then stay or disappear again at another specified time?

Thanks for any answers,
Kathrin