Re: Clipping planes

I meant to say that if we changed this, we would make sure the probes
display even when clipping is turned on.

Don

Tom Whittaker wrote:
I liked the idea of being able to clip at the vertical box sides;
however, the problem with the probe not showing up was troubling.
[But, I find even now when I add a probe to a zoomed projection, I
usually have to un-zoom a bit to get the probe "handle" to show up...]
For me, that's the only issue for this proposal...like you, I did like
being able to clip and the top & bottom as well.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"