Re: support for IDV 1.2 on MacOS X 10.4

I have a related problem, when I try to run the IDV
1.3A2 app for Mac OS X, I get the following error:
"Could not launch the application because it requires
a version of Java that is not installed.
This application requires Java 1.4, but only 1.4.2 and
1.3.1 are installed. Updating to a newer version of
Mac OS X may resolve this issue."

I am running Mac OS X 10.3.9, obviously with Java
1.4.2. I can run the older version of IDV (1.2). I
also can run the IDV 1.3A2 using the "runIDV"
executable that came with the package.

--Alan Klein

--- "Mark J. Laufersweiler"

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/Systems.html>