Re: [gembud] Gempak-7.4.5.deb installation

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] Gempak-7.4.5.deb installation
  • From: "Tyle, Kevin R" <ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:04:43 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I can report that the resulting HDF5 library errors are eliminated by editing
Makeinc.common_linux so that the NETCDF line reads:

NETCDF            = $(OS_LIB)/libnetcdf.a -ldl -lz $(OS_LIB)/libhdf5_hl.a
$(OS_LIB)/libhdf5.a

Kevin Tyle, M.S., Manager of Departmental Computing
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>