Re: [gembud] Gempak-7.4.5.deb installation

"Older versions of 7 built on Ubuntu."

This was true for me as well, same system, pretty sure it was version
7.4.2.  I looked at the GEMPAK Github page and saw they went with updated
versions of zlib, hdf5 and netcdf4 in 7.4.3, so I feel like that's related.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab