________________________________
From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Mullenax, Robert R. (WFF-820.0)[ORBITAL SCIENCES CORPORATION]
<robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:03:41 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] Issue with Gridded GFS MOS

I have two systems, one running CentOS 7.2 and GEMPAK 7.3.1 and the other
Solaris 11.3 running GEMPAK 7.2.0. I have the standard suggested entries for
the Gridded GFS MOS but am only getting ptype in the decoded file.

Here is my entry:
# GFS MOS
NGRID|HDS       ^[LM].U... KWBQ
        PIPE    /usr/local/ldm/decoders/dcgrib2 -v 1 -d
/data/ldm/gempak/logs/gfsmos.log
        -e GEMTBL=/usr/gempak/GEMPAK/gempak/tables
        /data/ldm/gempak/model/mos/YYYYMMDDHH_gfsmos.gem

The decoder log says 508 bulletins processed. The file has 189 grids, all ptype.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax

Please note new email address: robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx
Robert Mullenax
Senior Principal Meteorologist, Orbital ATK/CSBF
1510 E. FM 3224
Palestine, Texas 75802
903-723-8037
robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx