Re: [gembud] problem getting 1.0 degree GEMPAK files from new CONDUIT GFS feed

Hello gembuds,

Thanks to Steve Chiswell's suggestions about editing
$GEMTBL/grid/grdnav.tbl AND $GEMTBL/grid/gribkey.tbl I got that set up
for automatic filing of all the GFS grids (and I took out the 703 grid
references in both grdnav.tbl and gribkey.tbl).

Even after doing that, I was still running into trouble due to the
fact that I copied a pqact line out of an email and it used a SPACE
and not a TAB between the feedtype and prodID.  Once that error was
corrected, I issued a "kill -HUP $process_id" to the appropriate
process_id for that pqact job, and all started working great.

Thanks for your help everyone.

David