Re: [gembud] AWIPS/N-AWIPS Bridging the Gap?

  • To: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate <gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] AWIPS/N-AWIPS Bridging the Gap?
  • From: "Pettee, Warren" <wpettee@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:45:52 +0000
Gerry,

We looked into getting AWIPS II, but the RAM requirements were well out of our
range right now. We weren't sure if we could get away with less since the
requirements could be set for the standard NWS three-display workstation .

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx