Re: [gembud] Error Installing gcc47 on OS X Mavericks

Hi Michael,

I didn't install GEMPAK on OS X, but I know that on Mavericks, you have to
download the command line tools from the Apple developer site, in a .dmg
format, and install separately.
Also, you need to accept the xcode license before being able to compile.
You can do that afterward just by typing cc.

Best

Christian Pagé
http://meteocentre.com/    http://meteoalerte.com/