Re: [gembud] Error Installing gcc47 on OS X Mavericks

Hi Nathan,

I installed GEMPAK6.10 on OS X a few weeks ago, and after that upgraded to Mavericks and have noticed no issues. I won't be able to try to recreate this problem on my system for a couple of weeks since I'm away on leave until December, but perhaps other Mac users will take a look.

Michael