Re: [gembud] WEST-CONUS/EAST-CONUS data error

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012, Mark Tucker wrote:

This works great. Thank you. Can anyone tell me what table to edit to get the GOES-14 4km data to show up in the "Image Products" dialogue in the current version of openGarp? Our ldm is filing the data in a GOES-14 directory just as it did with GOES-13.

Mark,

If you made the the changes to $GEMTBL/sat/imgtyp.tbl, then I think all you need to do is edit $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults to add a variable for the GOES-14 directory and to add an entry to the "sat" key list.

Tom McDermott                           305 Lennon Hall
Systems Administrator                   Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of the Earth Sciences        Phone: (585) 395-5718
The College at Brockport                Fax: (585) 395-2416
State University of New York