Re: [gembud] GDRADR failing

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like when I set up LDM the /usr/local/ldm
was owned by root, I switched it to LDM and everything
started up correctly...

wierd

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com

On 9/2/2012 15:08, John Coryat wrote:
Jeff,

You didn't mention what version of gempak you were using nor where you got it. There might be some issues there.

-John Coryat