Re: [gembud] GDRADR failing

Hi Michael,
Ok, I dropped the file path (actually $GEMDATA/radar)
it creates the gem file, but doesn't scroll through all the site's
telling if it got used or skipped
I'll test and see if it is legit
(GEMPAK was compiled by LDM so I wouldn't run into the perm issues
that it looks like I have anyways)

and no this is an IPv4

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com