Re: [gembud] dcgrib2 difficulties

I didn't notice any errors.

I tried deleting my zero size .gem file and running dcgrib2 again and seem to have success. Strange. It seems like the original problem was alleviated by deleting the old file. I don't know if the data are good yet, only that I have a non-zero size file.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin.
what error if any is in the dcgrib2 log file

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net