Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 on x86_64 machine RHEL6 - vgf files will not display in gpmap or nmap2

Hi Pete,

Does PGEN crash when you try to finalize the graphic? Or does nothing happen at all?

I built GEMPAK6.2.0 on a Scientific Linux 6 32 bit system (which uses RHEL6 as its base) and got things to work properly. I got dcgrib2 and dcredbook to install. There is no gdcsv.hlp file, so that message is to be expected.

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************