Re: [gembud] Still having compile issues

Jason,

I have a recent install of CentOS x86 5.4 and x86_64.

Assuming you are using gfortran as your compiler, you do not need to
make changes to Makeinc.linux64_g77.

If you do make changes, modify Makeinc.linux64_gfortran file.

Also, you should not need to change anything in the
Makeinc.linux_gfortran file for GEMPAK to install.

If you have root access, please perform and send me the results to:
rpm -qa | grep libX

and

rpm -qa | grep gcc

Thanks.