To: <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <support-gempak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 7:24 PM
Subject: [GEMPAK #YUD-318283]: help

Hi Jeff,

Been playing around with this one as well and can't completely figure it out. The TIFF driver is not working correctly at the moment, a fix may require some further code digging. Will using the GIF or PS output device for the moment meet your needs?

Michael James
Unidata User Support

after fighting for the last week, I finally have GEMPAK running with no
errors..

question.. unless I missed it, where does one set the gpmap output
directory?
All I need GEMPAK to do in convert the GINI satellite images in the NIMAGE
feed set
here is how I am testing this before I set up automation for LDM

GEMPAK-GPMAP>proj = mer
GEMPAK-GPMAP>satfil =
/usr/local/ldm/data/text/sats/raw/SUPER-NATIONAL/8km/IR/IR_20091211_0215
GEMPAK-GPMAP>device = tiff|test.tiff|1000;1000|c
GEMPAK-GPMAP>r
Creating process: tiff for queue 98307
[GEMPLT -72]  NOPROD - No matching product in table

but the error has me bugged as well.....

Jeff Lake K8JSL
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net