Re: [gembud] It just never ends...

I'm trying to research why my NMAP's will no longer work.  When I open them
either from a prompt or from ntl, the gui opens with a black screen, then
eventually just crashes. I get a  "bus error" and a core dump.  It used to
work fine....now I can't get it to work.

Would a few of you who have MAC's, type "limit" in a terminal and paste your
output for me?  Thanks,

Ryan