[gembud] It just never ends...

I was opening and closing NMAP multiple times, and it caused this:

Finished reading tables...
Resource File:  /Users/ryanjewell/NAWIPS/resource/Nmap
nmap2(1160) malloc: *** mmap(size=2403340288) failed (error code=12)
*** error: can't allocate region
GEMPAK malloc failure: my_member
Bus error (core dumped)

I was trying to get model data to load, and every time I changed the
datatype.tbl table, I had to restart NMAP.   I saw an archived post talking
about "limit", and datasize and stocksize.  I typed limit into a terminal,
but I'm not sure how to actually change them...?

Ryan