Re: [gembud] SPF file Issues

It's likely saying that your nam40 or gfs003 are not being found. Can you
individually make maps with either of those models?

From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charley Knoderer
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 7:20 PM
To: GEMbud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] SPF file Issues

Hi,

I am having an issue with the model .spf files and am no longer able to
restore them.  We were running GEMPAK 5.9.4 and the problem surfaced about a
week and a half ago.  I decided to go ahead and upgrade to Gempak 5.11.1 in
the hopes it would fix the problem, but it has not.  We did not make any
changes during the time period when the spf file restore started failing.  I
can still save the model settings to an spf file (see Models.spf), but when
I hit restore, I get a message telling me "No valid data sources found in
Models.spf".