[gembud] SPF file Issues

Hi,

I am having an issue with the model .spf files and am no longer able to
restore them.  We were running GEMPAK 5.9.4 and the problem surfaced
about a week and a half ago.  I decided to go ahead and upgrade to
Gempak 5.11.1 in the hopes it would fix the problem, but it has not.  We
did not make any changes during the time period when the spf file
restore started failing.  I can still save the model settings to an spf
file (see Models.spf), but when I hit restore, I get a message telling
me "No valid data sources found in Models.spf".

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Charley

Charley Knoderer