Re: Font differences between Gempak5.9.2 and Gempak5.10.2

Pete,
Thanks for your suggestion. I was indeed using the "gif" driver, but when I use the "gf" driver instead I get similar results as I show below. The main thing I'm having trouble figuring out is why this won't plot correctly in GEMPAK5.10.2, while it works fine in GEMPAK5.9.2.

In my previous examples I was using gif, now I use the gf driver: (DEVICE = gf|OUTPUTFILE|800;600)

GEMPAK5.9.2, using SFMAP:
TEXT= .7:
http://www.met.sjsu.edu/weather/surface/24hour-e.gif
TEXT=1/21/SW: