Re: watch/warning updates

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Russ Dengel wrote:

WWDISP displays the watch/warnings by counties. I think Robert is after the polygons that are now included at the end of the notices as a list of LAT/LON. As far as I know, the only McIDAS app that produces a polygon plot is the Tornado warning plotter in the McIDAS development set. Here is an example

   http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/paw/tornado/torwarn_101606_070.gif

This is currently active tornado warning The BLACK/YELLOW region is the polygon included at the end of the warning text.

Russ Dengel

Ooh, that looks great! How can I get my hands on that?

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***