Re: nmap2 and Compiling GEMPAK with ifort

Hi David,

Yes, this is the same problem I've observed with ifort and NMAP2.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************