20051109: NMAP2: "Looping through 'Loops'"

Bill,

NMAP2 doesn't have a feature to automatically cycle through the loops,
but it does have a hot-key functionality to switch between loops using
the F-keys. I'll have to see if that interactivity could be simulated
through the console/shell.

Steve Chiswell