Re: problems with garp model vertical cross sections is 5.8.3a

Gembuds,

Turns out we had downloaded a version of GEMPAK 5.8.3a that was prior
to the Aug 10, 2005 release.  All garp bugs that I had found in the
pre-release were fixed in the Aug 10, 2005 release.

David
--
David Ovens              e-mail: ovens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Research Meteorologist    phone: (206) 685-8108