Re: N-AWIPS/GEMPAK archive of Katrina data.

We're doing much the same, although some travel on my part has placed a wrench in the plans. I'll have the archive up in a separate place Monday afternoon. Until then, please check our normal archive portal for Level II/III data and imagery accessible at http://mesonet.tamu.edu/products/radar/LevelII.html although I've a foreshortened cache of satellite data there. We're recovering it from dvd and I'll have a Katrina archive on Monday.

gerry

Michael W Dross wrote:
I am in the process of archiving all of the Katrina data I have from
8/22-8/31. This includes all the NOAAPORT data including the RSO GOES
imagery, in the gempak directory tree.  It is about 110GB in all.  If
anyone needs this data I will likely have it available later today.

If this data is on a Unidata/UCAR server or some other massive archive more
readily available then that's a better place to go get it, since my
bandwidth is somewhat limited.

Mike

Michael Dross
Meteorologist/Scientist