Re: 20050203: IDD grib meta tags

Tom,

You are correct. The gribkey.tbl will still work as previous.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 13:41, Tom McDermott wrote:
Steve,

So if we are using a pattern-action such as

HDS     ^[YZ].[QR].*/m(ETA|NAM)
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_ETA.log
                -e GEMTBL=/weather/GEMPAK5.7.2p2/gempak/tables

am I correct in stating that the name of the file would come from the 'gribkey.tbl' file and, unless that 'gribkey.tbl' file is modified, the file names of this model will still come out as 'YYYYMMDDHH_eta@@@.gem'?