Re: [galeon] [WCS-2.0.swg] CF-netCDF standards initiatives

Andrew,

That's one of the ways I thought this would fit in.  In that fashion, the
CF-netCDF binary encoding would be useful with a number of different
standard delivery protocols.  Your presentations on such topics are one of
the main reasons I thought this would be a good idea.

-- Ben