From: David Arctur [darctur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 20:44
To: Raskin, Rob
Cc: Peter Fox; John Graybeal; Ben Domenico; Unidata GALEON; Stefano Nativi;
David Maidment; Chandler Cyndy
Subject: Re: [galeon] AGU ESSI session submission deadline TODAY

That sounds good Rob. We've had a Data Preservation WG at OGC for a
few years but it hasn't progressed much beyond reviews of the problem
space and some disconnected solution approaches.

But that's a significant theme in itself, goes beyond just object
ID's. This could deserve it's own town hall. If you want to submit a
session proposal, I can get you a co-convener.

I also share John's concern about the crowding of town halls on one
night.
Peter-- is AGU running the town halls the same way as in 2008?

Never too late... ;-)
--
David Arctur
+1(512)771-1434