From: galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Arctur [darctur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 15:52
To: Peter Fox; John Graybeal; Ben Domenico
Cc: Unidata GALEON; Stefano Nativi; David Maidment; Chandler Cyndy
Subject: Re: [galeon] AGU ESSI session submission deadline TODAY

Ben, I've modified your text very slightly to be more obvious about
the submissions requested (maybe unnecessary, oh well). Also clicked
on numerous cosponsor disciplines in the list below the description.

John, I was wondering about the overlap with yours as well, but think
yours will probably draw the marine folks more than ours will.

Peter, what about the town hall? There were a lot of those last year:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm08/index.php/Events/TownHall

What's involved in setting one up? Deadlines?

Would anyone on IN19 be interested in a town hall meeting on the use
of standards in geosciences research? Or one on marine data
management?  Or...?

dka