Re: [galeon] Next Steps for CF-netCDF encoding document

Ben,

A few things:

1.       Ensure that the comments you have already received are
addressed.  I know a few of WCS SWG members sent comments in the past.

2.       A big question is what is your target WCS version?  Are you
shooting for WCS 1.1, WCS 2.0, or both?

3.       I believe the final goal is to make the extension a full
fledged OGC standard. To that end you should edit the document so that
it matches the OGC's template for standards.  Also, I suggest trying to
follow the OGC policies from OGC 08-131r1 - OGC Specification Model.

Cheers

--

Steven Keens

  _____