[galeon] Next Steps for CF-netCDF encoding document

Hi,
At the last OGC meeting in Athens, the OGC Technical Committee members
approved release of 09-018 Web Coverage Service (WCS) extension for CF-
netCDF encoding, 1.0 as an OGC Discussion Paper.  The document 09-018 is
posted here:   http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=32195

The question now is what are the next steps?  Related issues are:

1. How can we insure the Discussion Paper really does get adequate
discussion?

2. After we are convinced that there has been adequate discussion, should a
revised version of the paper be submitted as a "best practices paper" or
should the next step be to propose it as a WCS extension standard?"

3. The 3 week deadline for submission of documents for voting at the next TC
meeting (Boston, June 22-24) is approaching.  Do we want to submit the paper
as a best practices or extension standard document for consideration by the
TC at that meeting?  Clearly there has not been a lot of discussion as yet,
but such a submission might be a catalyst.

Your thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.