DIFAX ftp site

Good day all,

IS anyone else using the NWS ftp site for DIFAX downloads?
If so are you having problems getting data?
If not can we speak so I can fix the problems we are having here?

Thanks
BC

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University | are if you even attempt the Phone: (850) 644-8581 | task you will perform beyond Fax: (850) 644-9642 | the expectation these days.