Alden Ku band Difax down?

Hi...

We get Difax via Ku band receiver from Alden...  given the recent history of
Difax from them, I thought I'd check here first to confirm whether anyone else
is having trouble getting charts.  Our Ku band feed appears to have stopped
last night around 04:30Z.  It looks like it started spitting a little this
morning around 15:30Z, but probably not with data as it's been stuck on chart
089 the whole time.

Also, does anyone know a date when the NWS plans to quit producing/transmitting Difax? This whole thing seems to be a mystery.
Thanks.
Art
Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563