Re: Duplicate DIFAX charts

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, David J. Knight wrote:

 Hi all,

     For the last several days we have been occasionally receiving 2-3 copies
of some of the DIFAX charts via IDD. I know that some retransmission is normal,
but, we seem to be getting duplicates of about 1/4 of the charts we print.

    Is anybody else having this problem? Any idea if this is a Local problem,
or perhaps a problem at Alden or NCEP.

Thanks
David

Hi David,

Up here at work, we get DiFAX via another data vendor. Same thing. The repeats
are partly due to technical difficulties that NMC has been having all week.

Gilbert

  • Search the difax archives: