Re: Alden DIFAX service

Harry-

Harry Edmon <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have been using UNISYS Difax charts via FTP for the past year.  Their
service is slow, and they often mis charts, or charts are late.  How has the
experience been with Alden's DIFAX via IDD?  Have you seen any of these
complaints?

We don't use it operationally here, so I can't give you any input on the UPC
experience.  We haven't really seen much traffic on the DIFAX service (good or
bad), so if there are problems, I'm assuming people are contacting Alden
directly.  I'm cc'ing this to difax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get some input from
those using the service.  Anyone want to share their thoughts on this subject?

Don Murray