[decoders] License clarification and Tables

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello again,

I was wondering if it was considered ok to modify the table lookup list
within the license agreement for the java grib decoders?  Is that
considered a modification of the source?   If so, we'd probably go the
programmatic way of modifying the parameter table, but extracting it,
making a change and re-jar-ing it seems much easier.

Also, how do we go about submitting changes to the tables?  For example,
we found that the afwa.tab works well with the latest afwa grib data
that we're receiving.  The decoder says the table number is 131 but the
tablelookup.lst only specifies afwa.tab at 130 and defaults to another
table for 131.  So, afwa.tab works for 131.  How do we submit that
change to you?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Macaulay
Lockheed Martin