Re: 20051117: NetCDF decoder pqact entries

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> Robb,
>
> See second paragraph for request of pqact entries for NC decoders 4.0.0.

Mark,

the documentation was sent out with the release, maybe i should include it
some where on the web page.  i'll attach the list of pqact actions for
both the text bulletions and the model files.

robb...

> If there is a document already present to answer these questions, feel
> free to point me that direction.  I was not able to find any in my search.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark
>
> --
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message