Re: LDM Decoders

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Rhesa,

i couldn't find the source either. But it seems from the google searches
that they are developed at rap at ucar. maybe you could go to their home
page and ask for the code. i think they are perl scripts.

www.rap.ucar.edu  <rap>

robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: