Re: 20050915: netCDF Decoders - problem with gribtonc

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

jenny,

i get the same error, the error is from the netcdf library. i tried it on
a solaris box and it created the cdl file and decoded the grib file fine.
is it possible to use a different os?  i'll send this error over to the
netcdf support person to see if he can shed some light on this problem.

robb...

> Although the nc file was generated, it has a much samller size.
>
> I have been using gribtonc for a while and it worked very well.  I also tried
> to recreate the cdl file and the problem still exist.
>
> Thanks you very much for your help!
>
> Jenny

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: