Re: 20050907: trapped exception in Grib code hides failure

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

oops, the ds.sky.bin file with proj 10 mercator projection was already
written, just not invoked so easy fix. for some reason i was thinking out
proj 90 space view that is not coded yet.

the decoding is ok on ds.sky.bin file for the 1st/2nd  forecasts but
the 3rd forecast produces high values. after inspecting the results, the
3rd forecast starts with missing values before the h1 and h2 values are set.
is there some missing value management that i need to take into
consideration here?  Also, is it possible to get the end values for the
3rd forecast so i can compare it to my results.

robb...

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Eric Davies wrote:

> Hi Robb,
>
> I looked through Edition 2 docs for Projection 10, and verified that its
> just a mercator projection.
> Shouldn't you be able to use the ucar.unidata.geoloc.projection.Mercator
> class for that?
> Good to hear about the unpacking of the mint file!
>
> Eric.

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: