RE: Grib File

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Thanks again for your work Robb!  Basicly what I am trying to do is pull out
> specifc parameters based on their parameter name/number, level type, and
> level.

Brandon,

have you looked at that web start program? it does all the tasks that you
mention and it will write out a file with only the desired paramters. i
will see if there is some more doc on how to use it.  it's based on the
java grib.jar that you been working with.

robb...

> Could you point me in the right direction in your code on how I
> might do this?  Things like Grib1LookUp look promising but there isn't
> enough documentation (which is ok I know it's a beta ;)) for me to
> understand it as I am relatively new to grib files.  Thanks for any further
> help!
>
> V/r
> Brandon

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/