Re: FTP Access

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Sir,
>

>       Got 2 questions for you Rob... 1st I tried to connect to the FTP with
> the follow instructions..

login as: anonymous

> % ftp www.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> % cd pub/decoders
>
> % get GribJava.tar.gz
>

>       And it told me a password was needed?  2nd Mr Zachary is out of the
> office so if you could give me a point in the right direction on how to
> handle the NotSupportedException : ucar.grib.NotSupportedException: table
> for center: 57 subCenter: 1 number: 2 error that would be great! Thanks for
> your time I am sure you are a busy man!

i added the table yesterday and it in the distribution, you shouldn't get
the NotSupportedException

robb...

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the decoders archives: