Re: Fwd: Re: 20040322: Any idea why gribtocdl does a "floating exception" on this file?

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Rich,

I have the formulas needed but the results don't seem correct to me. The
pole is lat/lon  (-32.5, 10).  So ( -24, -5 ) -> ( -32.5, 10 ) and
(-7,063, 9.563 ) -> ( -15.563, 24.563 ) Since the rotation angle is 0,
there is no rotation.    The lat/lon increment is .065535004

The problem is the calculated corner from the starting point of
( -32.5, 10 ) ends up at ( -17.23, 27.76 ) instead of the given one
( -15.563, 24.563 ).  It's a couple of degrees off.  I don't think it's a
rounding err, so I must be missing something.

Attached is latest cdl.

Robb...