Re: perl metar decoder -- parsing DIRmin/max wrong ?

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

David,

You are correct, I assumed it was the same bug  that was reported before
you. Sorry about that, your recommeded fix has been installed.

Robb...