Re: would be glad

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, a.emre tekeli wrote:

Dear Robb,

That would be perfect for me....

I am using Windows XP and intel pentium P4.

Emre,

Well there's a problem. The decoders package needs to run on Unix type
system, at this point there's no support for pc's.

Robb...

Thanks and Best Regards

> Emre,
>
> If you send me your machine type and os I might be able to create a
binary
> decoders distribution for you. ie
>
> % uname -a
>
> Robb...