Re: not good at computers

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, a.emre tekeli wrote:

Dear Robb,

Thanks a lor for your mail...

Since I am not good at computers I got lost in the web pages that you
have sent me about converting grib in to ascii.

I wonder if there exits an easy way to get around?

Emre,

If you send me your machine type and os I might be able to create a binary
decoders distribution for you. ie

% uname -a

Robb...

Thanks and Best Regards