Re: 20021114: pqsurf in LDM 5.2 (fwd)

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:06:53 -0600
From: Neil R. Smith <neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Robb Kambic <rkambic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 20021114: pqsurf in LDM 5.2

Robb Kambic wrote:

Neil,

Here's some compile hints at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/ldm/3185

Hope this helps,
Robb...

Excellent! Rebuilding from scratch with the
suggested environment settings for the gdbm
installation we have here solved the pqsurf db metar ingest problem.
Thanks again Robb -- I guess as much as anything for
waiting patiently until I finish shooting myself in
the foot and then lending just the right advice. -Neil
--
Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr.         neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dept. Atmospheric Sci., Texas A&M Univ.     979/845-6272 FAX:979/862-4466

  • Search the decoders archives: